Posted on 05-07-2014
As technology continues to advance, consumers have higher expectations for businesses’ marketing efforts than they have in the past. One answer to this demand is content marketing -- quite simply, content increases engagement and brand loyalty. Reliable, useful content is now the norm and expected by the savvy consumer. What exactly is content marketing? Content includes all types of written and visual media, especially web pages, blogs, social media posts, videos, and online articles.
Below is a short list of all the reasons why content marketing matters to your practice. Even if you don’t have the budget to create a lot of content, your chiropractic practice can still benefit from a simple content marketing plan.
Content marketing matters because:
- Consumers expect it. Having a website with minimal information is unacceptable to most consumers. You are expected to provide information about your chiropractic services and any related products that are offered for sale.
- It builds trust in your practice. The more information you share, the more online users feel like they know you and they understand your chiropractic services. When an online consumer feels like she knows you, it instills trust. Trust encourages consumers to convert into patients.
- It builds your authority. Creating and sharing unique content about your services builds your authority. When you become a resource for learning more about chiropractic care, you become a reliable source of information for your industry.
- Existing patients stay engaged. If you continually update your website, publish blogs, or share video or social media content, your existing patients will keep coming back. New, fresh, interesting content keeps your current client base interested and informed.
- You can attract new patients. Written web pages, blogs, videos, and social media pages are indexed by search engines. More blogs = more indexed pages, and a greater chance that you can be found online.
- Content builds brand awareness. The best way to get your brand name out there is by getting active online. New blogs, new social media posts, blogs shared on social media, and new videos get your practice noticed in your local market.
- It educates people about your industry. The first place people turn to for information is the internet. By creating original content about your industry, you are ensuring that accurate information is available for online users.
- You can help online users make decisions. Informative content enables online users to make educated decisions. When you create content explaining the values and benefits of chiropractic care, you are helping an online user make the decision to call and schedule an appointment.
Content is driving chiropractic online marketing. Don’t let your practice get left behind! Find out more about how content marketing can help you grow your chiropractic practice by calling 1-800-IMATRIX and speaking to an experienced ChiroMatrix Internet Consultant.