You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Posted on 10-23-2013
At this point, you have likely created a YouTube Channel for your chiropractic practice but you may be having trouble deciding on video topics. It’s a good idea to schedule a brainstorming session with your staff on a monthly basis to plan videos for the next month or so. When the time comes to write your script and film the video, you will already have an idea of the direction you want to take.
1. Select a timely topic for your video. For example, October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month so filming a video about awareness education, health-conscious tips, how your company is fundraising to find a cure, or even showcasing a patient’s survivor story will get a good amount of views. Stay up to date with what is happening and you will better connect with your patients and viewers.
2. Don’t forget the introductions. A welcome video filmed for your potential patients gives you the chance to introduce yourself and your staff in your practice. Highlight certain services and allow your personality to come through. This will help potential patients relate to you and encourage them to come in for a visit.
3. Tell your audience what is new with your practice. Have you added a new service or do you have helpful wellness tips to share with patients? Show your patients firsthand how valuable your services are and share new and exciting information with them.
4. Promote your business but don’t be too sales-y. If your practice is running a contest or promotion, record a short video to encourage patients to take action by calling your practice or responding to you online. When a viewer hears the excitement in your voice, this can entice them to interact and participate.
5. Get a testimonial. When you have a patient who is pleased with your services, ask them if they would be willing to provide a video testimonial for your practice. Keep the video short and to the point. Invite your patient to say what they love about your practice on camera. Video testimonials are a great way to boost your brand and spread the word about your chiropractic services.
Video is a rapidly expanding medium in the online marketing world and it can benefit your practice tremendously. A little strategic planning and preparedness will help make your chiropractic videos successful. If you have questions about what video marketing can do for you, call us at 1-800-IMATRIX.
There are no comments for this post. Please use the form below to post a comment.