Putting together a successful chiropractic marketing strategy requires both online and offline marketing components. However, these two types of marketing channels should work in tandem rather than independently of each other. Don’t know where to start? Here are some simple things you can do to bridge the gap between online and offline marketing for chiropractors.
When integrating your online and offline marketing efforts, it’s important to cross-promote as much as possible. Below are three easy ways to easily integrate your web marketing and traditional marketing.
- Include your website on every piece of printed collateral as well as in-office displays.
- Put up a sign in your chiropractic practice sharing your social media URLs.
- Create special landing pages with custom URLs on your website for any printed ads.
2. Keep Branding Consistent
Remember to keep your overall branding consistent across web and offline marketing. Take the following steps to put forth a consistent image for your practice.
- Use the same logo on everything including: website, flyers, mailers, advertisements, social media, etc.
- Maintain similar color schemes on all your marketing materials.
- Standardize your name, address, and phone number across all channels.
3. Build Complementary Strategies
Each type of marketing has different tools, but there is no reason why these tools can’t work together to promote a common message. Your chiropractic web efforts and offline marketing strategies should complement each other.
- Stick to monthly or weekly themes that are reflected on all your marketing materials.
- Promote one special across all your marketing channels. For example: If you are offering free exams for new patients, promote this same special on social media, your blog, and through a postcard mailer.
4. Refer to Other Channels
Keep potential and existing patients engaged by sharing information through a variety of mediums, and always point patients towards other channels.
- Send chiropractic patients a mailer that asks them to check out your new blog or a special on your social media.
- Put a message on your social media asking patients to pick up a flyer in your office for an extra discount.
Marketing your chiropractic practice should be a comprehensive strategy that involves online and offline marketing efforts. Maximize the ROI of each effort by tying the two together to expand your branding, keep patients engaged, and attract new clientele.
Get help with your chiropractic online marketing efforts. Call 1-800-IMATRIX (462-8749) to get a one-on-one online marketing evaluation.
po.src = ‘https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js’;
var s = document.getElementsByTagName(‘script’); s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s);