You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Posted on 06-19-2013
As a chiropractor, you generally will want to write a press release about something newsworthy that is related to your chiropractic business or an event that your practice is involved in. Did you learn a new technique or therapy or recently purchase new equipment? Share this news with readers. You can also write a press release about a trend within your industry that focuses on information to help or inspire readers, focusing less on your business agenda. It’s wise not to spend time on writing a press release that is purely self-promotional.
1. Distribute your press release online as part of your SEO marketing strategy. Make sure to use targeted keywords, primarily in the title and first paragraph. You can highlight at least three anchor links within the press release to specific pages on your website. Then, schedule the release via a distribution network such as PRWeb or GlobeNewsWire. Pay extra attention to the title of your press release; a well-optimized release title will be more likely to be picked up by the search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing) for people searching online.
2. Use your press release as background material for a blogger pitch. Think about pitching a chiropractic service or new product to review bloggers. Make sure to pitch the right product to the appropriate reviewer. The press release can be used as background information for the product or service.
3. Spotlight yourself or a staff member as an expert on a topic. This method works great for talking about chiropractic issues that are on trend in the news or on different chiropractic topics people may not know much about.
1. Post a link of your published press release on your website. Write an introductory paragraph that sums up what the release is about and include a link to the release on your website’s blog.
2. Take advantage of social sharing and post your press release across your business’ social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
A well thought out press release on a newsworthy topic is the best way to have an article written about your business that reaches a larger online audience (and possibly even motivate a news camera to come visit your practice!). Online releases, done correctly, can really enhance your SEO campaign.
Receive more valuable tips about writing optimized press releases for your chiropractic business by calling 1-800-IMATRIX today.
There are no comments for this post. Please use the form below to post a comment.